Thursday, July 25, 2013

Johnnie To FIlms, Ranked

I haven't been updating this blog like I should to link to everything I've been up to the last month (I hope to catch up on that this weekend), and part of the reason for that is that I've devoted every spare minute the last few weeks to tracking down and watching all of Johnnie To's films for this piece for Film.com. I'd seen about 20 already, but watching everything for this ranking, even the weaker, early years, has only confirmed Johnnie To as, along with Abbas Kiarostami, my favorite contemporary director.


If you're a fan or you've never seen a Johnnie To film (no time like the present!), I hope you'll take a look at my list for Film.com.

Bonus, the film I list as my favorite is on Hulu, and the link is in the article.

1 comment:

  1. Wow excellent work..i couldn't imagine that johnnie's films in your blog..Am a great fan of Johnnie whose film i love to watch it very much..Thank you so much...]

    Forex


    ReplyDelete